Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Beauty Updates and Fashion

Not only does Fall bring so many fun activities, it also brings updates to our wardrobe and beauty!  I love the harvest and jewel toned hues!  Bring on the colored jeans, plaid, leggings, boots, booties, tights, scarfs, animal and critter prints!  I have also been seeing lots of leather and camo trending, but not so sure I can pull those off;)


I was excited to find a pair of animal print flats at Ross over the weekend!  I only like a "pop" of animal print for me so they were perfect!  They were even metallic and only $14.99 so they pretty much had my name on them!



This week I also made an update to my hair.  I decided to give ombre a try and so far, so good!  When I initially had it done, the top wasn't quite dark enough so my wonderful stylist, Jenna at Philosophie Salon, added an extra coat and I was good to go!  I definitely was ready for a change and look forward to staying on the dark side until Spring rolls around.  Hopefully I won't get to missing my blonde too much;)  If you are a St. Augustine local, be sure to check out this stylish salon!

Here is a look at my before and after:


I also went in for a much needed update to my nails.  I have been pinning all the fall nails and was excited to finally make the switch! I have been loving a good party nail these days:)  Every time I go for a manicure now, they always talk me into doing gel.  I love that you can leave and your nails be dry and ultimately last longer but feel the color choices are usually limited.  No, I am not a Gamecock fan;)


What are you doing to update your Fall look? What are you favorite Fall wardrobe pieces?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mint Chevron background