Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cupid Love and Capturing the Memories

I hoped to get this posted on Valentine's but work got the best of me.....


Waterfront Park Downtown Charleston After Ceremony
This Valentine's marked my older sister, Beth, and brother-n-law, Carl's 5th wedding anniversary.  After meeting in middle school and going through "puppy love", being high school sweethearts, going seperate ways then reconnecting after a few years, these 2 lovebirds were destined to be together!  They had a small intimate wedding ceremony at a chapel in Charleston, SC Valentine's Day 2008.  Of course the day was full of petal pink and candlelight white, roses, cupcakes, and happily ever after!

I wanted to do something special for them this year as they celebrated their anniversary.  I reconnected with an old friend from high school, Crystal.  Crystal and I had year book class together and she was always a creative and talented person!  Crystal has started her own photography business, Crystal Lotero Photography back in NC.  I saw on facebook that she was offering Valentine-themed mini photo sessions and I thought this was a perfect gift for my sister and her hubby to capture their sweet love! It seems since they have kids now, that they are always the ones behind the camera;)  I called Beth, she loved the idea, and so they all met up in Lincolnton, NC for an outdoor photo shoot filled with hearts, sweetgrass flowers (their Charleston touch), and love! 






 
Beth and Carl couldn't say enough good things about their experience with Crystal!  ....& I think the pics can speak for themselves!  I love their outfits, props, setting, and most of all their smiles and love that is not hard to miss!  I am so happy for my sister and brother-n-law!  Happy 5 years!   Be sure to check Crystal's facebook page out here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/CrystalLoteroPhotography.  
 
Has anyone else ever had a Valentine photo session?  I have on my list to do with Jeff sometime! 


2 comments:

Mint Chevron background