Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Married Mondays-"A"

Jeff and I decided to take Christie's suggestion for "alphabet" date night.  To start off with "A" we went big and had dinner at A1A Ale Works. Lots of "As";)  It is a local favorite in St. Augustine offering great food, brews, atmosphere, and views of the Matanza Bay!  They also have event space for weddings and socal functions.  Have you been? What's your fave menu choices?

It was a wonderful date!  We were lucky enough to eat out on the balcony and enjoy January "Winter" in Florida;)  I had a glass of Reisling and Jeff went for their seasonal beer.  PS.  They brew all their beers!  Both were tasty and we "clincked" our glasses to "A"!  For dinner, I had the pecan crusted salmon with mashed potatoes and veggies.  This was seriously like dessert for dinner...candied pecans on salmon=perfection! I promise I didn't eat all that!  I saved the potatoes for Jeff since there his fave and I don't make them enough.;)  He had the blackended mahi sandwich with fries.  Fries and potatoes for his sides...right up his alley!

Another "Married Monday" success!  You other lovebirds should try the alphabet date night!  The anticipation is killing me as to what all we'll come up with to make it Z! 

Hope everyone is off to a HaPpY week!


I failed to take pics...but found this this online to share of A1A:)








2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Winter in Florida really is the best, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne:) yes, I hope to be a FL snowbird one day and get the best of both worlds;)

      Delete

Mint Chevron background