Saturday, February 2, 2013

Welcome to Sweet B and Sunshine, a blog about everyday life and adventures:)

After inspiration from other bloggers and the social media in general, I have decided to create a blog about my life and all the ups and downs that come along with it.  One of many resolutions for 2013 included starting a blog as a way to express myself and documenting all my adventures.  I think this will be fun and a great way to reflect on life.

Always<3"Enjoy Today" - A great daily reminder to hang in any room! 20x16 poster by ESPG $ 30.
Other 2013 Goals:
~Always trying to be better today than I was yesterday..learn from mistakes and not making them again!
~Drink more water and eat healthier--this is a huge challenge for someone that spends about 2 nights a week in a hotel and on the road all the time;)
~Run my 2nd half marathon....signed up for the Country Music Half Marathon in Nashville my 29th birthday weekend!!
~Get back to weekend getaways with my hubby..we love exploring new places. Hopefully a Romantic honeymoon will also be part of this year's travel;)
~New Job--I was ahead of the game and made the switch with a great offer this past October
~Get more involved locally in St. Augustine-church, social events, fitness groups
~Read more...would like to be part of a book club as weird as that may sound. I am thinking fun themed parties or outings being part of it!
~Taking time to smell the coffee and enjoying each and every day!  (I tend to be a busy B)

I plan to include "Wedding Wednesdays" with a recap of our wedding this past October.  It was such a fun and magical day and the 14 months of planning, showers, and all the little details will not be left out;)  Being someone that never thought about their wedding day until they got engaged, I can't believe how much I am slightly obsessed with weddings now.  I guess that's what happens when you find Mr. Right;)  I am secretly planning a vow renewal...not really, but wouldn't that be fun!

Being a Southerner, I like to talk about nothing sometimes...that's what us Southerners do;)  I look forward to making "blog friends" and talking my day to day adventures that makes life so SWEET! 
True :)

4 comments:

  1. Here's to your blog aspirations! It's exciting! By the way, I totally did a 5 year renewal of vows ceremony, because weddings are too much fun to just have one (but not because you are getting re-married to someone else! hah!). I hope to do one every 5 years in a new world location! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love that you did that and have plans for more:) Love is something to be celebrated so why not;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Brooke!! I thought I had commented on this before, guess I didn't?? If you need a partner in crime to get involved in the community with you, I have been trying myself!! Aaaaaaand I absolutely love the idea of joining a book club!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Amanda:) I wanted to give you a big hug for being my 1st follower;) love that we're on the same page...partners in crime in town and book nerds it is!

    ReplyDelete

Mint Chevron background