Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tied up

Jeff and I got teamed up "tied up" to do String Art!  We are decorating our loft in our new home in "all things Florida", so we decided to create something fun together to hang on the wall! I love the way it turned out!  We used a mint color  string for the state background, a pink heart over our home in St. Augustine with gold nails used as the border.  I think that gave it a more sophisticated look;)  The background is a clean linen that compliments the rest of our laid back coastal theme.  I think I may stencil the words "Home Sweet Home" in pink to finish it off:)  We enjoyed making it so much that we plan to make more and have ideas for different designs for other states and gallery wall looks.  If anyone would like to have one made, let us know! Show your state <3!

6 comments:

  1. Brooke! This is adorable!! I might have to have you make me one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks, Nicki:) let me know, I would love to make one for you!

      Delete
  2. Brooke- I love this!! Are you thinking of making more? Email me! :) SimplyStAugustine {at} gmail {dot} youknowtherest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch, Allie! Will email you details and link to our FB page:)

    ReplyDelete

Mint Chevron background