Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello Beautiful!

I was so excited to get home from a work trip this week!  Not only was my sister and her little ones coming to visit us from NC, but our friends were opening their second boutique in St. Augustine!
Lara and Steve have stolen everyone's heart with their lovely gift boutique, Declaration, and have now opened HELLO B to keep everyone looking Beautiful! 

 
Friday night kicked off their much anticipated Grand opening!  Hello B did it right and had a DJ, Swag Bags for the first 25 shoppers, a $250 raffle giveaway, passed hor d'oeuvres, and not to mention all the beautiful...and dapper clothes! 

 
Yes, Steve has picked out the best finds for the gents! 

I loved the feel of Hello B and wanted to just sit down on their little sofa to take it all in.....but the excitement of all the pretties hanging from the racks and the sweet décor, wouldn't let me;) Jeff and I found many things we loved but both decided on T's that we had to have! 

....and here are the awesome Lara and Steve on their exciting night of a whole new adventure for them!
 
I guess it's obvious that I Heart Hello B and love that Lara and Steve have brought another unique boutique to the wonderful place I call home! 
 
Be sure to "like" Hello B on facebook to keep up with their latest looks!  If you aren't a local, they will happily package your gift in the perfect way and mail it to you!  Or even better, plan a fun shopping day to St. Augustine and get the ultimate treatment with their wonderful hospitality!  I promise shopping will have never been so much fun and you will walk away looking adorable and/or handsome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mint Chevron background