Friday, May 31, 2013

5 on Friday-Link Up Party!!

Friday.....The most anticipated day of the week! I am happy to join a fun group of blogging friends with the 5 on Friday Link Up Part-AY!!

My loves this week:
{1} Fun Mail!
It's so exciting to walk to the mail box to find sweet love notes, invites, good magazines!  
 
This week a lovely Save the Date for my awesome friend and old roommate, Elizabeth, and her love, Jordan!  Love the tandem bicycle design she chose and it is very much "them"!! Can't wait for their big day this November!
 
I also received the cutest invite for my lovely friend, Jenny's son, Law's 2nd birthday party! I know his "Martha Mom and Nana" will have it decorated the cutest!
 
....and then the sweetest piece of mail was a birth announcement for an old friend, Brieanna.  May I introduce Baby Sterling!  Isn't he such a lil man with an adorable name!



{2} Fun Family Time!

Last weekend my older sister Beth came down to visit with her 3 children: Zackary, Brieanna, and Abigail.  We spent the weekend in Orlando and then they were beach bums around my house in St. Augustine the rest of the week.  Jeff and I loved coming home from work and having them with us!  Never a dull moment!  Here is a group pic of us all at the pool...I will share more of our mini vaca to Orlando in another post:)

 
{3} A New Shopping Find: HauteLook

 
While catching up on blog reads, Julie from http://www.pbfingers.com/, mentioned recently getting a dress from Hautelook for a wedding she went to!  I loved the dress so I followed her link.....It was so exciting with lots of great things and surprisingly good deals!  I ordered a pair of sandals for $16 that I am excited to wear this Summer!  Check them out!! 
 
HauteLook hosts limited-time sale events featuring your favorite fashion and lifestyle brands at savings of up to 75% off! New events start every day at 8 AM Pacific.
 
 
 
{4} Fruit and Such
 
With the temps rising, I crave fresh fruit!  This week I made a huge fruit salad with pineapples (My fave), strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.  It was a guiltless snack!  And who doesn't love cute fruit dishes;) 
 
 
{5} Our New Grill!!

Jeff found a heck of a deal during the Memorial Day sales at Home Depot!  Our new grill was a whopping $99!!  It even had a side burner that I wanted;)  So excited to have cookouts this Summer! Now we just have to find some great recipes!

 
 
Wanna join in on the Friday fun? You can link-up on any of our four blogs every Friday! All you have to do is...

1.)  Write  your post about five things you're lovin' this week (or any five things you want to share!).
2.)  Share the logo above on your blog and link back.
3.)  Link-up at the bottom of the post so some new readers can check out your five things and say hello!

<3~Brookley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mint Chevron background