Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rise and Grind

Over the years I have fell in love with coffee!  Every morning I want a good strong cup of Joe, or 2;), to kick off my day! 



One if the many projects for our new house was to create a mini Coffee Bar.  We already had a nice Keurig and it just needed some love.  Jeff put up 6 cup hooks from Home Depot to hang our pretty mugs.  I chalkboard painted a mini wooden sign that I picked up from Michaels for cute "coffee" talk and I found the coffee tin and flavoring containers to coordinate with the sea glass shades we have throughout the kitchen.  The wooden signs still needs to be hung next to the cups but we will get to that on the "honey do" list;)  It's the little things like this that makes me smile and makes that cup of Joe SO much better!

 
 
And this was appropriate for the way I feel today:
 
Now it's time to Rise and Grind! Happy Tuesday:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that's PERFECT!! We have a little coffee bar too and it's the first thing I want to lay my eyes on in the morning. I.big.puffy.heart.LOVE.my.coffee! Ha!!

    Love it all - great job! Now, what in the world would we do without a Keurig?! I can't even imagine my life without it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Darci! Yes, Keurigs are awesome and dangerous;)
    I bet your coffee bar is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Mint Chevron background